Rhythm Vizion Sunglasses will change your Life !!! RhythmVizion.com

Rhythm Vizion Sunglasses will change your Life !!!  RhythmVizion.com
Sound Activated Sunglasses

Saturday, July 5, 2014

One NAIL takes out another NAIL in Business with USA and CHINA



My ex-girlfriend said something to me one day while we were breaking up, she said "One NAIL takes out another NAIL"

What it means is this, This moment is VERY TUFF to overcome and it's going to take someone VERY TUFF to pull this PAIN OUT.

I had a terrible business meeting today, and when you accuse your business partner of maybe going behind your back and being a spy for your competition things can get awkward and dangerous .

I don't know maybe I wanted to know the truth, and sometimes you have to hurt someone's feelings even if it's your own to get closure or get closer to the truth.

I don't know if you invented something and had people copy your whole style of marketing and made a similar product, but when and I hope you never do it does not feel good.  One minute your trying to improve your product and the next minute your plotting how to burn there factory down..  It's just a thought,  don't get all excited..

Now back to the topic, my partner  threatened to leave the company and he said that nobody wants to do business with me "too general ".  You know,  I agree at this point because this copy  cat company from my even  home country USA and not "CHINA" has turned me into a Monster.  I'm cursing out anyone who reminds me of them. I'm picking fights with people who even slightly appearing to be a crook.  I'm spending more hours on the heavy bag, and just pulled out my other shoulder.  I think it's time to start rock singing to release the rage of the LEAN Start Up Life Style, thank you ERic Reeves..

I know , it's just business and this shit happens. 

So after we left the office, I apologized but still felt the HEAVY weight of all the negative energy that I expressed.  Whether you like it or not you will pay the price on your mind for negative energy. that is a universal law. Trust me I know its a demon I battle allot..

now back to the point of one NAIL taking out another NAIL.

We went to the beach after work , and I wasn't going to go but I am glad I did.  it was the beach but when we arrived I was looking at the " Mystical SkyLine of Hong Kong" and everything I was bothered from that meeting was mind blown away  by this amazing view!..WOW...it was my first time in my life laying my human eyes on those symmetrical Hong Kong SkyLine over the water from the Shenzhen side and it was a moment I will never forget and another lesson learned.

This Ethereal Scene was a resemblance of the  NAIL taking out the other NAIL..

We all get BAD moments caused by our actions , and the best thing to do is go see something GRAND because it will take over the conscious space in you mind..it is one of mother natures gifts to us.  Your Mind will measure which thought is more important and what it means for your life.  People will Lie, Cheat and Steal, but the Fight most go on!  Just because Apple makes a better phone than Microsoft does not stop Microsoft from creating new improved smart phones, and that is what your attitude should be in the GAME of INNOVATION!!

Remember there are GREATER things to discover out there!!

Also if you have an idea for a NIGHT LIFE LED PARTY PRODUCT or maybe you are a Buyer of such Novelty Gifts please follow me on Twitter  Rhythm Vizion

No comments:

Post a Comment